We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Challenge 89 ~ Color Challenge

(Sorry for the delay in the post. Not sure what happened.  It's the second week that blogger hasn't put up our pre-scheduled post.  Anyway here is the new challenge.)

Hi everyone and welcome to a new challenge. A big thank you to everyone who played along with last week's use a digi challenge.  We will be posting the winners and top 3 later this weekend so make sure to come back and check to see if you have won.  We also want to say thank you to Robyn's Fetish and Di's Digi Downloads for sponsoring us last week.

We are being sponsored this week by. . . . .



Our challenge theme this week is a color challenge.  We want to see your cards/projects using

BLACK and WHITE with only a hint of 1 OTHER COLOR

You can create anything you would like just make sure to use the colors black and white and add a hint...just a hint.... of one more color.  Hair and skin colors are ok to use on your image.

This week we are excited to have a guest designer joining us. . . .


8 year old
Rebecca Demmons 

Guest Designer ~ Rebecca Demmons (age 8)

Hi my name is Rebecca. I am the guest designer this week.  I am 8 years old. I have been making cards since I was 5.  I love making cards with my mommy, meme and aunt Stacy.  I have won a few challenges and I've even been in a few top 3 spots.  You can check out my blog to see my cards if you would like.  My mommy and my aunt Stacy asked if I would like to be a guest designer this week and make a card.  I hope you like the card I made.




Here is some inspiration that DT came up with using images provided by The Digi Garden:

Mary
Mary
(Lucy)

Amanda
Amanda Teel
(Annie)


Olivia
Olivia
(Karen's Handbag)


Pam
Pam Loris
(Lucy)


Leslie
Leslie
(Lucy)


Joynana
challenge89
(Lucy)


Kerry
Kerry Challenge 89
(Lucy)


Donna
Donna Walker
(Annie)


Stacy
Stacy Walker
(Lucy)

Now it's your turn.  Create a card/project following this week's challenge theme and enter your card into the linky below by 11:59 AM Friday, May 4th.

1 comment:

Riti said...

great inspiration by the DT!
Tx for a fun challenge!

hugs,
Riti