We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Winner & Top 3 ~ Challenge 96

Oh I can't believe that I missed posting the winner and top 3 for challenge 96 this past Monday!! I'm so sorry for the wait everyone.  I just realized earlier today that I never got the post scheduled and of course I was away from my computer all day today.  Well, anyway onto what everyone has so patiently been waiting for. . . .

The winner of challenge 96 and the prize from Robyn's Fetish is. . . .



Congratulations Tina!!! Please email me (Mary) at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com to find out how to claim your prize.  There is also a winner's badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blog.

And now for the Top 3 . . . . .





Congratulations Ladies!!! There is a top 3 badge in the sidebar if you would like to grab it for your blog.


1 comment:

grandmaplenty said...

These cards are just beautiful! I especially liked the stars and stripes card. My husband's birthday is July 4th and I am always looking for ideas for his cards.